Leather leggings are one of the top fashion trends for the fall this year. Leggings are the most comfy bottoms to wear in the fall/winter and I love that they can look pretty chic in a leather or faux material. So while practically none of the items in the outfit below are reasonably priced – aside from the fab mixed medium heels from Ann Taylor which are currently on sale for like $50!!! – they make for one of my favorite looks for the season!
— Get the look for less here! Wine Faux Leather Leggings from ChicWish.
Calypso St Barth vest
– LOVE the idea of a cozy vest like this to layer with sweaters on one of those bitterly cold days. The winter white color is so chic.
Leather pointed toe pumps
– The metallic toe cap on these heels is so darling. And they’re really such a steal at Ann Taylor right now.
Alexander Wang gold bag
– I’m a suck for structured bags. The gold hardware on this Wang bag is fantastic.
Michael Kors water resistant watch
– Usually I prefer Marc Jacobs over a Michael Kors watch. I’ve definitely acquired a negative connotation for the brand due to its overwhleming presence in suburban girls’ wardrobes. (I mean, there are other brands besides Uggs, MK and North Face to wear….) Anyways, I think this bracelet-watch is really classy and I’d totally wear this a bunch. shopbop.com
Push by PUSHMATAaHA long chain necklace
– Gold pendants – and pendant necklaces in general – are so simple but make such a statement. I’ve been loving the eccletic style of the push BY PUSHMATAaHA collection. shopbop.com
Have a nice weekend! TGIF!