It’s that time again for Friday Favorites and this week I have a full roundup of all my Fall Fashion Essentials for 2013. Every fall, I try to spruce up my wardrobe a bit with some new style pieces. But it seems like every year, there are a few tried and true items that I wear annually regardless of new trends. All of the items below fall into that timeless style category.
I’m only showing options that are available for purchase right now so you can go out and pick them up yourself. But I’m also explaining why these items will carry you through each fall fashion season year after year!
– A cream colored chunky knit sweater is my favorite thing to wear this time of year. It’s cozy and the cream color always looks so polished. Plus it’s a neutral that goes with practically anything! – $64 – hm.com
Mackage army green jacket
– I always need a light weight jacket to throw on when going out this time of year. I love army green for fall. Plus the black leather sleeves are so on trend right now. – theoutnet.com
Topshop high waisted faux leather pants
– Every fall I wear leggings when hanging out casually around the house or running out for some daily errands. These faux leather leggings from Topshop are a great way to amp up the style this year. – topshop.com
Topshop skinny jeans
– Can’t really say much about these. Dark skinny jeans will always be a core item in my closet, regardless of season or fashion trends. – topshop.com
Joie ankle booties
– How gorgeous are these ankle booties?! Perfect to dress up or down. Plus, I think it’s really efficient to have a core pair of brown-based shoes and a core pair of black-based shoes for every season. You can learn to swap them in and out of outfits so you’re always prepared. – joie.com
Charlotte Russe D’orsay flat
– A black flat is so important for fall and winter. I would love to wear these to work or just casually to a meal, date, etc. The D’orsay cut is very trendy right now and flattering! – charlotterusse.com
– It’s always nice to have a pretty cranberry accessory during the flal. I love this feminine hat by Otte and you can find less expensive options at Target, etc. – otteny.com
J Crew tortoise shell sunnies
– The sun seems to be at it’s brightest during the fall and winter. I love the idea of a stylish pair or tortoise sunglasses. Tortoise is such a classic pattern that is practical a neutral in my book. – jcrew.com
Chanel dark matte lipstick
– During the colder months, it’s good to darken your night-out makeup just a tad. This matte shade from Chanel is the perfect deep hue for fall without looking too garish. – beautyencounter.com
Hope this list gives you some good ideas of things you can buy this fall that will last you for years to come!