Thanksgiving is here in just a week’s time! So over the next couple days, I’ll try to provide some Thanksgiving 2013 Outfit Inspiration! I also need to pick out my own Thanksgiving look, so hopefully posting these Thanksgiving outfit ideas on the blog will help me make up my own mind!
Love this burnt orange blazer! It’s so gorgeous for fall. I found it last season and I fell in love with the silk lining and relaxed structure. It’s such an easy look to throw a blazer over nearly any outfit for some instant sophistication. The slim khakis and tall nude heels elongate the legs and subdue the bottom half of the look which balances out the pop of color in the jacket. This look would be nice for a formal, family sit down dinner if that’s your Thanksgiving tradition!
- Burnt Orange Blazer // Forever 21 (old) similar here
- Cream Lace Blouse // Forever 21 (old) like this one as well
- Khakis // H&M Slim-fit Twill Pants
- Heels // Guess Nude Slingbacks – prefer this suede pair for fall
- Rose Gold Earrings // Forever 21
- Rose Gold Watch // Marc Jacobs (no longer available) similar here
- Nail Polish // Essie’s Smokin Hot