If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times on this blog – faux fur and faux leather are where it’s at this year for winter fashion trends. Nothing reads more luxurious in my book than a sexy faux fur vest paired with skinny leather leggings and stacks on stacks of gold accessories. I think it would be my winter uniform if I didn’t have to go to work every day…
My favorites this season –
- Fur Vest: Loving this one from Calypso St. Barth that I talked about in this blog post.
- Sunnies: Really anything Karen Walker will do. She packs a serious style punch.
- Knit Beanie: Of course, Urban Outfitters has a couple great beanies as expected.
- Leather Leggings: High End leather leggings are beyond chic, but I’m happy with my liquid leggings from Forever 21 this season.
- Gold Cuffs: If I could, they’d be all Cartier! ( * dreaming * ) but how gorgeous is this K Kane Monogrammed Cuff?!
One thought on “About that Winter Style…”
i am so obsessed with fur vests lately!!